Types: Ski and Snowboarding
Region: Sea to Sky
The ultimate heli-ski experiences in the Coast Mountains of British Columbia, Canada.
Next Course:Leaving Feb 13 2024 from $2,180.00
The ultimate heli-ski experiences in the Coast Mountains of British Columbia, Canada. Experience the most incredible terrain, views and exclusive backcountry adventures throughout the famous Sea to Sky corridor. Owned and operated by local mountain guides, offering only small group heli-skiing. Come join us this winter for the adventure of a lifetime.
Two groups up to four people per helicopter. A total heli time of 1.25 hours per group to explore the tenure. Options to depart from Squamish or Whistler bases.
- Exclusive use of B2 A-star helicopter
- 1.25 hours of flight time per group
- 8 skiers, 2 groups
- 1 Professionally certified ski or snowboard guide per group
- Custom lunch in the field
- Average 7 – 10 runs
- We use Phantom Heli-Skiing as our heli ski partner and they operate in partnership with crown land tenure holder Black Tusk Helicopter Inc.
- You will be required to sign a waiver for Phantom before participating.
- You will also be required to sign BlackSheep's waiver at checkout and again when you meet your guide.
Waiver & Risk Management:
As you know, outdoor activities involve numerous hazards including, but not limited to, avalanches, crevasses, rockfall, slips and falls, equipment failure, poor weather, etc. And while we do our best to anticipate and mitigate these hazards we cannot completely eliminate them. So, as with anything fun, you will be required to sign our Participant Release to take part in one of our courses or trips.
Custom Dates Available
February 13th, 2024
Deposit Required: $500.00
|Group Size||4 persons|
$2050 per person based on groups of 4.
- 8:30am: Meet for an orientation, safety briefing & companion rescue training
- 9:00am: Lift Off
- 9:15am: First run
- 1:00pm: Lunch in the field
- 1:30pm: Ski for the rest of the afternoon
Actual schedule may vary as determined by the guide, weather, etc.
Activities and Add-Ons for this Course
BlackSheep Merino Wool Toque (Beanie)
A beautiful fleece lined merino wool toque. They come in black and grey though colours are subject to availability.